Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MEOWMIXX Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2013, 05:14 PM
    I have returned an I-864 form to the usa embassy in kingston jam and I did not put the 3 letters before the 10 digits will this be a problem. How long do you have to wait for a reply from the embassy after you submitted a document
    adex002 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2013, 12:30 PM
    "i have a pending asylum case I got married to a usc and we filled 1-30 petition I caught her cheating and we broke up what can I do about this
    dannyv92 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2013, 11:37 AM
    I applied for diferred action and got approved on December and got my s.s. By the end of January I got the W-2 form because I was currently working. My question is:Can I do my taxes with my made-up S.S.from that year before? Will it effect me when I renew?
    bladdaboy74 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2013, 05:40 PM
    I have been in the U.S for over 10yrs now I was married to a U.S CITIZEN she file for me but before we go to the interview we have a argument and she left without saying a word I did not go to the interview I relocate shortly after I just been inform that I have a order of removal what should I do?I'm planning to remarry.
    Naila begum Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2013, 03:46 PM
    I'm disable so I'm getting disability benefits so can I sponsor my family or not
    Justine Smith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2013, 12:02 PM
    Hello. I was arrested for retail theft on 12/30/10. Went to jail overnight and released. Went to court and plead no contest. Paid civil and criminal fines... Got record expunged. Applied for my citizenship 7/29/13. Just did fingerprints on 8/29/13. With my application, I stated what happened and attached supporting evidence of record and expungement. I am so nervous as to what will happen. That was my one and only crime. I reside in Pennsylvania and have had my green card since 2006. I've been in this country since childhood and other than this one mistake, Ive been a positive individual with my Masters degree. Any advice?
    kaic007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2013, 03:33 PM
    Hi I have a question concerning DACA I'm willing to meet with one of your attorneys about my issue.
    I fall within most of the criteria that's required for DACA BUT one and that is the fact that I came to the US in 2008 instead of June 15 2007 as asked as one of the criteria for acceptance. Is there anyway I could provide proof that I was physically here in the US as of June 2007 even tough I came to the US in 2008 with inspections throe the airport? (maybe I could say I came w/out inspection during 2007 and left, than came back in 2008?) God bless
    Ahmed1986 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2013, 07:14 PM
    Hello everyone..

I was denied a us tourist visa three times in US embassy because the consul said I am Ineligible for get tourist visa so I got visa denial under INA section 214(b that's why he refused my application visa! And now I'm married to a U.S. citizen since year ago and my visa case (CR-1) have been processed and Completed and now I am Waiting for the interview appointment.My question is are there any downsides or affect may refuse my CR-1 visa

Sincerely,
    Ahmed1986 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2013, 07:15 PM
    I was denied a us tourist visa three times in US embassy because the consul said I am Ineligible for get tourist visa so I got visa denial under INA section 214(b that's why he refused my application visa! And now I'm married to a U.S. citizen since year ago and my visa case (CR-1) have been processed and Completed and now I am Waiting for the interview appointment.My question is are there any downsides or affect may refuse my CR-1 visa
    99165850 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2013, 10:16 PM
    Good day

Dear sir my file is submitted in f4 category in September 2002 ? Know how long time its take to open my file.

Thanks & Regards
    tamiiwil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2014, 08:57 PM
    Hi I got married to a u.s citizen in 1999 but I've since been abandoned by him since 2001 I have a daughter born in 2006 which is not my husband's but we are still legally married can I file for abandonment and obtain residency for both me and my daughter?
    joserosas95 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2014, 09:10 PM
    I live in Texas and was wondering if I could fix my husbands papers after being deported and reentering and legally getting married he was deported in 09 for picking up pallets in the back of a target I was with him at the time I was 9months pregnant and the officer that arrested him pointed a gun at me when I obviously was no threat to him since I was due at any moment and insulted me repateadly saying I was a strong that was going to have a strong basterd we where both charged with a misdeamenor he was deported so now we have three children together and really want him to legalize his status I am a us citizen
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2014, 09:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joserosas95 View Post
    I live in Texas and was wondering if I could fix my husbands papers after being deported and reentering and legally getting married he was deported in 09 for picking up pallets in the back of a target I was with him at the time I was 9months pregnant and the officer that arrested him pointed a gun at me when I obviously was no threat to him since I was due at any moment and insulted me repateadly saying I was a strong that was going to have a strong basterd we where both charged with a misdeamenor he was deported so now we have three children together and really want him to legalize his status I am a us citizen
    No... he was deported... that means he now has a 10 year ban on reentry... so he goes and breaks the law again, well that ten year clock isn't ticking and may become permanent... and you think you can fix it by getting married? Well it doesn't work that way.

You can move to his native country if being together is so important. Eventually it might be possible to get a legal reentry if he leaves before he is caught again.

Marriage doesn't bestow any automatic "Rights" to a green card. That's a very common misconception.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Free stock questions [ 4 Answers ]

Hello all, Looking to find out what happens if you bought stock in a company that has since gone into liquidation. Its share price was frozen and liquidators were brought in. Q1. Am unsure whether I have any recourse, or investment is a write-off. Can I transfer shares from original ...

Ask question free about immigration [ 4 Answers ]

HI I am Parama Dasgupta. I came to the US on the 28th of may with my husband on an L2 Visa. But after a month of getting married I realised he is a chronic patiant of psychosis. I want to end this relationship now and go back to India next month. I am sure he will take steps to block my re-entry...

2 days late [ 9 Answers ]

Ok me and my husband had unprotected sex on Oct 31st two days later I got my period. So I figured I wasn't pregnant that there was no chance. But when It came time for my next period I never got it. I took an at home pregnancy test and it was negative. A week later still no period. Now just days...

Questions at Immigration interview for skilled worker. Any Tips [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know what Questions are asked at Immigration interview for skilled worker.

View more questions Search