Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mussarat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2009, 01:17 PM
    Negotiation scenes in the movie the majestic
    Negotiation scenes in the movie "the majestic"
    mussarat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2009, 01:18 PM

I need an analysis of the movie the majestic regarding the negotiation techniques used in it...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I hate it when they put sex-related scenes into what looks like a child's movie. [ 77 Answers ]

I hate it so much when they put sex related scenes into a movie that is suppose to be for children and kids. I don't know why in these days, sex is such a big thing and is everywhere on the Internet. The other day, my sister was bored, so I told her she could watch Dragon Ball Z (she likes...

Name of movie from scenes images I remebr [ 2 Answers ]

So - it's in colour... but old, so probably 60s/70s. A couple of images I have: An all American family sitting in a caravan when an alien ball of light speeds past their window... rocks there caravan (which I think was a silver bullet one) A deserted American town... main character walking...

Movie scenes about conflict negotiation [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for movie scenes demonstrating positive conflict resolution/negotiation skills. Examples of really bad conflict resolution would be OK too. Want to use clip in group with teenagers. Any suggestions?

Torture (movie scenes for seminar) [ 6 Answers ]

Hello everyone I am currently taking gr. 12 law on the new curriculum and am doing a final seminar worth 30% of my mark on torture. I've got all of my research together, but am wishing to make a video consisting of a series of clips relating to torture from various movies. If any of you can...

View more questions Search