Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BOB JUNEAU Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2006, 08:47 AM
    Getting into the Pocket
    My spot is between the second and third arrow, using a particle ball, speed is average for my age 70, and I'm having a hard time getting to the pocket, seems like most of the time I am on the 1-3 pocket. It's hard for me to get more speed on the ball.

Bob
    RichardBondMan Posts: 832, Reputation: 66

Nov 11, 2006, 06:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BOB JUNEAU
    My spot is between the second and third arrow, using a particle ball, speed is average for my age 70, and I'm having a hard time getting to the pocket, seems like most of the time I am on the 1-3 pocket. It's hard for me to get more speed on the ball.

Bob
    Just curious, are you bowling or shooting pool ?
    kraziboiz19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2006, 09:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by BOB JUNEAU

Bob
    I am a bowler too. I'm in high school and I had the same problem. There are 2 things that you could do. Either 1 stand 1 or 2 boards to your left or 2 take a step forward. Its not about speed, its about the placement of the ball, let me know how it works.

Cramer
    xphelper Posts: 220, Reputation: 29

Feb 20, 2008, 12:50 AM
    No mention of technique so I must assume a straight ball; however, everything changes if you are throwing a hook or a curve. They both require a constant adjustment based on lane conditions.
    path Posts: 65, Reputation: 5

Jun 3, 2008, 11:21 AM
    Are you left handed? Because the pocket would be the 1-3 for a right handed bowler unless your throwing a back up ball.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black list software for pocket PC [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I know that there is a black list or call filltering software with answering machin for mobile phone But what I'm looking for is for pocket PC ï-mate or qtek 2020" Thanks

Pocket PC [ 2 Answers ]

url . I have just purchased a pocket pc for my wife-----it is compatible with Microsoft explorer and outlook--is there anyway that it can be synchronized with msn -8? Its agreat little pc but to keeep going back and forth between outlook and msn-8 seems ridiculous-would appreciate a...

Immigration at airport pocket money [ 1 Answers ]

I have a girl friend in Ghana, does she need pocket money in order to leave for the UK. AS immigration in accra told her she needs between £150 to £300 is this correct. Regards Stephen

Poor pocket rich in love mother of seven [ 1 Answers ]

Are there any government grants to start a small buss. I want to make it in this life and have a good life for my children

Free email for wireless pocket PC [ 2 Answers ]

Need free email for my wireless pockect PC. I am using hp jornada 540 series, 133 hertz, 32 Mbites, windows ce version 3.0. and a wi-fi card.

View more questions Search