Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dreamer_09 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2009, 11:07 AM
    If I twitch and buckle down with my body during oral is that an oragasm?
    So Ive had oral before, and I enjoy it a lot ;)... When it starts to get intense, by body(Mainly my lower half) kind of starts to twitch(more like spasms). I will tighten up my body to stop the spasms but then I end up pushing up against a wall or a bed post really hard. Is this a sign of an oragasm or the guy being really good?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Dec 2, 2009, 11:50 AM

How old are you?
    Dreamer_09 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2009, 12:00 PM
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Dec 2, 2009, 12:04 PM

Have you been able to bring YOURSELF to orgasm?

The reason I ask is this: Once you've had an orgasm, you KNOW it.
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Dec 2, 2009, 08:35 PM

Indeed. If you had one, there's no question that you know you've had one. It's a feeling that has no words to describe it.
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Dec 3, 2009, 05:14 PM

I would agree in the main that orgasms are normally self-evident but with a caveat.
    Females can have different kinds of orgasms depending on the site and type of stimulation as well as on how they are feeling. The way the orgasms feel and their intensity can vary a lot even for the same person. Sometimes this can be confusing even when you are experienced sexually.

The main thing I would say though is why worry? If you are having a good time enjoy it. It is possible to have orgasmic sex that isn't actually mind-blowing and it is also possible to have great sex without an orgasm. Obviously it's nice to have the whole deal but if you are having fun and don't worry about it you're more likely to have an orgasm anyway.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2009, 07:30 PM

If your consciously stopping the twitching, try not to. Hopefully, it will feel even better. All females don't orgasm in the same way, nor with the same technique.
    In many cases oral is easier than penetration to achieve orgasm.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hallmark on Heavy Native American Yei Buckle [ 1 Answers ]

The hallmark looks like this: E d J The J above is vertically blended with the lowest horizontal of the E.

Eye twitch [ 3 Answers ]

I have a twitching under my eye in the area where you would get bags and it looks like a bulging vessel that goes all the way across under my eye. It's been off and on for almost 2 weeks, what could have caused it and what can I do about it?

Why do I twitch [ 2 Answers ]

OK.. what is with the twitching... my legs, ankles, eyelids, arms... you name it... will twitch from time to time and it drives me batty. It doesn't hurt, it has been going on for YEARS so it isn't like something serious but I want it to stop. Now that I have been excercising regularly I also...

I keep feeling this twitch in my belly is it normal? [ 7 Answers ]

Lately I have been feeling the baby do this constant movement that feels like he's twitching constantly or something.. I know they get hiccups in there, but I would think there would be a pause in between each hiccup, this movement is just constant.. Has anyone felt that before?

Fixing a small buckle in vinyl siding [ 3 Answers ]

How do I fix a small area of buckling vinyl siding without tearing all the pieces around it off?

View more questions Search