Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ronbroke Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2009, 07:23 AM
    how can I get a painting appraised?
    I have a painting by Heinrich Hofmann, it's a 13X19 portrait ofchrist at twelve years. It had been with a family that I knew from 1931 until I received it in 1990. It is different than the prints I've seen and looks like an original. The frame appears to be made of oaks or some other hard wood.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 2, 2009, 07:55 AM

Hello ron:

I didn't Google it, but I'll bet there are professional art appraisers out there. I'd find a reputable one and hire him.

excon
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 21, 2009, 12:31 AM
    Hi, ronbroke!

Does what you have look like either of the works by Hoffman that you'll find via clicking on the following links, please?

The Two Crucial Years: Paper 126, The Urantia Book

Christ in the Temple Print by Heinrich Hofmann at Art.com

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find apportioned cost for appraised value [ 3 Answers ]

I need help with finding apportioned cost. I have the appraised value amount and the % total but I am so confused on how to find out the apportioned cost??

Where to get old radio appraised [ 3 Answers ]

My 94 year old mother in law has an MU-1 Grebe radio wants me to sell. Where do I go to get a radio appraised?

Getting jewelry appraised [ 2 Answers ]

I've got a few pieces of jewelry I need appraised. A diamond necklace, a jade necklace, and a pearl necklace. I've never gotten anything appraised. Can I just walk into a jewelry store (a nice one) and ask them to appraise it for me? Or do I go to a jewel appraiser for this? What do they...

Over appraised properties. [ 8 Answers ]

My brother purchased 5 properties with another individual about 1 1/2 years ago. I believe they have been grossly over appraised. The deal went as such: This individual would find deals on properties and get people with good credit to buy the houses. He then would lease the properties back for...

Appraised Land [ 2 Answers ]

How does appraised land appear on the books? A company bought land for $1,200,000 in 1982 and it appraised at $1,795,000 in 2007 I would think it would appear on the books in 2007 at its appraised value of 1,795,000, but I'm not sure.

View more questions Search