Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jhb123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2009, 07:12 PM
    Sales tax on gov. rental income
    Am I required to collect sales tax on rental income leased to the fed. gov.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 1, 2009, 07:36 PM

What do you have rented to them and which government

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Income tax garnishment [ 1 Answers ]

My fiancée has back child support ordered on him while he was incarserated and he owes ten thousand dollars and we have two children to take care of so I wanted to know how much of his income tax they can garnish or will they garnish it all?

1040NR. Rental Expense exceeds rental income. Carry forward? [ 2 Answers ]

In filing 1040NR. Only US activity is Rental Real Estate. Total Expenses including depreciation exceeds Rental Income. How do I carry forward the amount the loss exceeds income? Mahalo.

Is rental income from real estate subject to sales tax in state of Florida [ 1 Answers ]

Is rental income from real estate subject to sales tax in state of Florida? I have a house that I rented out, I have been told the rental income is subject to sales tax. I had rental property in California, I never paid sales tax the rental income. Can someone please confirm this for me. Thanks

Is rental income from real estate subject to sales tax in state of Florida [ 1 Answers ]

Is rental income from real estate subject to sales tax in state of Florida? I have a house that I rented out, I have been told the rental income is subject to sales tax. I had rental property in California, I never paid sales tax the rental income. Can someone please confirm this for me....

Income tax treatment of sales tax on improvement to rental property [ 3 Answers ]

For income tax purposes, major improvements to my rental property must be depreciated over a period of years. Can I take the sales tax on those improvements as a deduction in the year of the improvement, or must the sales tax amount be included in the depreciation schedule? Thank-you, ...

View more questions Search