Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carstanger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2009, 07:00 PM
    Michigan Desk Company
    Need key to unlock oak rolltop desk with this name on the lock. Put the top down, and the top and all drawers but one also locked.
    Rover88 Posts: 68, Reputation: 14

Dec 9, 2009, 10:07 AM

Have you checked to see if the company is still in business... if so, they MAY have a record of the lock and be able to provide some direction. If this is a quality desk (sorry, I'm not familiar with the maker), it will probably have something like a 5-pin Yale-type lock. If you can't get satisfaction from the manufacturer, you could try picking the lock (not as easy as on TV, but not too hard, either--look on the web for directions). Sometimes you can slip the catch (between the desk top and the roll-top tambour). Since the desk locked by itself when you put the top down, there should be a spring-loaded catch on the roll-top portion. If you could give us a photo of the lock area (probably lap drawer and bottom of tambour) there may be more help available.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A company issued 5-year, 7% bonds with a par value of $100,000. The company received [ 4 Answers ]

A company issued 5-year, 7% bonds with a par value of $100,000. The company received $97,947 for the bonds. Using the straight-line method, the amount of interest expense for the first semiannual interest period is:

Company Introduction Letter (B2B) for a HR services outsourcing company [ 10 Answers ]

How can I make a good company Introduction letter (B2B), for a HR outsourcing company? Please help me out with any free samples.

Company introduction letter for an IT accessories distribution company [ 1 Answers ]

Our company is in middle east doing the distribution of IT accessories like mice, cables, Laptop bags, Headsets, etc of different brands to the super markets,Hypermarkets etc. we are here for more than Twelve years and serving all major outlets over here. I would like to offer our product to a...

A company issued 5-year, 7% bonds with a par value of $100,000. The company received [ 1 Answers ]

A company issued 5-year, 7% bonds with a par value of $100,000. The company received $97,947 for the bonds. Using the straight-line method, the amount of interest expense for the first semiannual interest period is:

Company introduction letter for audio/home theatre solution company [ 1 Answers ]

I want to introduce myself/company to one of the top interior designer. I am an individual dealing in audio / home theatre solutions. I want to an introduction letter for my company.

View more questions Search