Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zuto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2012, 05:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ERobishaw View Post
    I had the same issue and got it to reset.
    Heated wash, normal wash
    Heated wash, normal wash
    All lights came on, I hit cancel

Closed the door
    Repeated above
    And it's back to normal.

Hope that helps someone.

Eric
    This worked! It sounds crazy but my dishwasher is working! Thank you
    Carolyn
    K9warden Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2012, 07:06 PM
    You also helped me solve my problem of front panel not turning on, and other lights dimly lit... Thanks! Now it turns on and runs normal wash!
    goddu1574 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2013, 08:13 AM
    THis worked for me too - all buttons would light up except start and cancel - and those did not work. I had to try the procedure above 2X but it solved the issue. Thanks!
    tbay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2013, 10:57 AM
    The heated dry/normal wash sequence didn't work for me after replacing the heating element which was shot. I had to hit sani wash/heated dry multiple times then close the door WITHOUT hitting cancel. The dishwasher then went through what looked like a diagnostic mode then all of the lights reset.
    LAHawk61 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2013, 11:13 AM
    We recently moved into a home with a Kenmore 66515112k211 and I was never able to select anything but normal wash. I was trying to figure out how to shut off heated dry the last cycle that I ran. Seemed fine, but now it seems that I've got it locked. The only button that illuminates regardless of what is pressed is the Lock on Hold for 30 sec indicator light. I've tried pressing the Select Cyle button and the Options or Heated Dry Button, Cancel, etc and nothing seems to be working for me. Hubby is out of town and I'm frustrated. The previous owners left no owners manual. I'm assuming that this is a child safety feature, and I have no need for it. Thanks for any assistance.
    CameraShy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2013, 06:59 PM
    I had the same problem and it turned out to be a pice of paper stuck in the filter - very sensitive machine!
    cvaughn319 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2013, 07:37 AM
    I did everything I knew to do, looked at the manual, did what its says on here about pushing alternate buttons, nothing worked. I would like to thank whoever said you can't reset it like you do a computer. A light went on! I went to the breaker panel, flipped off the breaker for the dishwasher, counting slowly to 20. Flipped it back on and crossed my fingers! Went back to the dishwasher, worked like a charm!! Thanks!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher model #665.1703, Flashing light-won't start [ 118 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher. It will not start. The light above normal wash is flashing continuously. Any advice will be helpful. Our warranty ran out 9 days ago:rolleyes: Thank-you in advance:o

Kenmore Elite dish washer modell 665 not draining [ 7 Answers ]

The dishwasher is not draining even after I pressed the drain button. Is there a way to look for blockage before I call someone. Thank you

Kenmore elite dishwasher m#15962990 [ 3 Answers ]

The dishwasher has a lock function on it. My toddler has locked the dishwasher. The dishwasher responds as the manual says when you push any wrong buttons. It flashes three times. The manual directs you to hold the lock key for 4 seconds to release the lock. This isn't the first time that this has...

Kenmore 665 Dishwasher [ 5 Answers ]

We have a Kenmore Model 665/15767000 dishwasher with the wash light flashing continuously. Unfortunately, we have misplaced the owner's manual and have no clue what to do. Can anyone enlighten us? Thanks!

Kenmore Elite Dishwasher will not Agitate [ 1 Answers ]

I Just ran the dishwasher with the door open (wife not home to see... ) There is water coming out the bottom agitator and it is spinning slowly. The middle agitator has water coming out but it not spinning. THere is no water coming out the top agitator at all. Where to start?.

View more questions Search