Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    [email protected] Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2009, 03:12 PM
    Can I kick my 16 yr old son out of my house
    I have a 16 yr old son who's still at school, he's shows no respect to myself or his step mum, or any other kids in the house(4 others) he consistently kicks doors and swears all the time, can I kick him out to go and live with his mum, who would have him, and change his schooling in his last year?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 1, 2009, 03:16 PM

You are the custodial parent and are responsible for him. You just can't kick him out.

However if his mom would like him to come live with her she can apply for modification of the custody agreement and become the custodial parent.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can my boyfriend kick me out if his house [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend tells me he can kick me out if he wants to. I want to know if he can?we have been living together for a year with are two year old. We live in an apartment right now but he is buying a house and it will be in his name. He claimed me and are son on his taxes someone told me that means...

Child support if Mother Kicks son out of house [ 1 Answers ]

My son was forced out of his house by his Mother and Step-Father and I came to pick him up. I pay her child support for 2 children. He has lived with me for a year and we did not modify the child support agreement. We are going to court now and my question is, if she forces the child out of the...

Kick out from the house [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my name is lorena I have two children with my husband we are not a happy a couple he drinks a lot and always tells me to leave the house we don't own the property we are leasing the property what should I a do I am a house wife with no where to go.

Does my dad have the right to kick me out of the house? [ 3 Answers ]

I am sixteen years old. I misbehaved a lot, and I got kicked out of the house. My dad sent me to go live with my mom. I think they both have custody? I'm not sure. My dad has the legal custody thing but its made so that my mom can also visit me and stuff. But my dads the rightful "owner" of me? I...

View more questions Search