Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shsattar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2009, 02:16 PM
    How can I dye to 100% viscose rayon yarn
    Please kindly let me want to know the complete process with chemicals of 100% viscose rayon yarn dying.

Check out some similar questions!

Switching 100 amp from fuses to breakers [ 4 Answers ]

I need to change my 100 amp service from fuse to breakers. Am I allowed to do this by myself or do I have to have a qualified electrican? - Will hydro ask for one when you tell them that you need the power shut off for a few hrs. while switching over?

Hair dye allergy? [ 2 Answers ]

I colored my hair with the same product that I have been using for years, 8 days after I colored my hair this time, I got very painful sores on one side of my head. I have been to a lot of doctors to try to diagnose this, they all come up with different answers, shingles, infection, lichen panus....

Unearned rent of $4,100 was earned [ 1 Answers ]

Unearned rent of $4,100 was earned prior to August 31. Trial balance 8/31 shows unearned rent for 7,400 In my journal I put as my adj entry Unearned revenue dr 4,100 Service revenue cr 4,100 I'm trying to figure out the correct terms and adj entry

Old yarn [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know anything about gold bell yarn? I have 31 year old pure virgin wool knitting yarn made by gold bell and was wondering if it was worth anything?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.