Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tawannaf30 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2009, 07:02 AM
    Is it possible to get no fault auto accident changed to at fault?
    The police declared the auto accident I was in a no fault because there was no witness to claim who was at fault. Should he have done more investigating to determine fault? Can I hire someone to investigate where fault was?

Check out some similar questions!

Is it possible to change a at fault auto accident to no fault in NYS [ 4 Answers ]

How do you get a at fault accident changed to no fault? No guide rails on the shoulder of a 20 foot drop made from a culvert pipe - was clearly not drivers fault but is on the accident report as at fault. No markers of any danger. Is there anything that can be done?

Not at fault car accident [ 16 Answers ]

Yesterday I was in a car accident in which the other driver ran through a red light when mine was green and hit me. I called 911 and so forth. The police came we filed our reports and they were sited. But the police officer told me he didn't think they had insurance. My car was undrivable and had...

Being sued from no fault auto accident [ 1 Answers ]

I had an auto accident back in February. At the time, I thought I had liability auto insurance. Come to find out my insurance had lapsed and I knew nothing about it. It was raining and I tried to stop behind the car in front of me, who was stopped at a traffic light. Their was no way I could miss...

What Happens If Its My Fault In An Auto Accident [ 5 Answers ]

Question 1: OK if I don't have auto insurance and I hit someone who is insured and its my fault and the two children in the back seat of her car are injured but not seriously are not the drivers children can I be sued by both parties by the driver and by the parents of the children Question 2: ...

Proof of Insurance for a no-fault auto accident [ 6 Answers ]

I was recently involved in an accident. Unfortunately, my insurance lapsed. I have witnesses that claim the accident was not my fault. However, since I did not have insurance at the time, I do not know what I may be liable for. If I can prove the accident was not my fault, will that mean I will not...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.