Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aussie0202 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2009, 04:31 AM
    Name for my new 'Waste Management Company'
    Hi,

Can anyone suggest asuitable name for my new company which will deal with Waste Management and Recycling.

Thanks...
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2009, 01:36 AM

Happens!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to start an event management company? [ 3 Answers ]

Dear friends, Me and some of my friend have decided to start an event management company then we will organise some events. But we all are fresher in this area, so w do not have any idea how to start. So can any body suggest me some good name for our event management company. As we all are...

Starting New Management Company [ 4 Answers ]

What do I need to start my own Property Management Company? I have over 10 years experience in the business.

Dog Kennel Waste Management Septic Tank System [ 1 Answers ]

Good morning Blake, The line would have to be trapped and vented at the runoff trough. You would use PVC pipe and fittings to do this and make the trap and drain 3". Since this will be a run off for dog poop what will be the wash down set up? A simple hose bib or a timed flush arrangement ? ...

Property management company experiences [ 4 Answers ]

We have an upper class home in AZ that we have not been able to sell for 6 months. My husband and I are now thinking about renting it since we have moved to NY. Can anyone tell me the experiences that have had with renting their homes through property manager companies? I just don't want my house...

Property Management company accounting [ 2 Answers ]

My property management company manages different properties for various people. We collect rent from tenants but that rent is not considered our income because we have to pay it out to the people we manage property from. However we do take a percentage of the rent as income for our company as a...

View more questions Search