Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1tiredmom Posts: 5, Reputation: 3

Nov 10, 2006, 09:35 PM
    Cleaning logo
    I have just started my own cleaning business named Heavenly Scent Cleaning do you have any ideas on a logo to go with it. I will mainly be cleaning homes. Any input will be great!Thanks
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Nov 11, 2006, 04:54 PM
    You could capatilize on the heavenly part and have an angel character with a duster in one hand and a vacuum cleaner in the other.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

XP hangs at the startup logo [ 5 Answers ]

When I open my computer-(Athlon AMDXP2000)-Motherboard ECSK7S5PRO-Memory 256-DDR-PC333-Optical Mouse Keyboard PSII) XP hangs at the startup logo and will not move beyond that. There is no message or blue, black screen- just the Logo staring me in the face. Can anyone suggest anything at all,...

Apple Quicktime Logo w/ question mark inside [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I HOPE you can help me!! I have yet to be able to figure out how to play movies on or with Quicktime, and NOW in place of where the icon normally goes in various websites, ( for advertising) I see a faded Quicktime icon with a question mark inside of it. :confused: Please advise...

Most popular registered logo [ 24 Answers ]

HI, I would like to know, what logo is most widely registered around the world. I have heard that it is WWF and the secon one in Coca Cola, however I need to verify that. I have contacted both companies but with no luck. If you know - please answer. Thanks Anna

Gets To XP Logo Then Reboots [ 10 Answers ]

Hi everyone, My girlfriend's mother has broken her PC and I'm trying to fix it. When she boots up her PC she will get to the Win XP icon but then it reboots itself. She told me she had gone out, leaving her PC on. When she got back she had some kind of message from AOL about an update saying...

Check whether your new business logo infringe a copyright [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I came up with a new logo for a small business company. How is it possible to check if the new logo infringes anybody's copyright (their logo)? The logo is a creation with two initials. For example, if the company name is MicroSoft, I made the new logo using M and S.

View more questions Search