Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oppusone Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2006, 09:29 PM
    Certified Cashier Check
    Question:

What is the difference between a certified cashier check and a regular cashier check?
    Is there a way to see a photo copy of a certified cashier check without going to the bank? Thank-you.

Oppusone
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 11, 2006, 06:43 AM
    I will make a note, there are a lot of fake cashiers checks, even ones that would appear to be certified, since any thing can be forged.

One of the biggest scams today is for people to want you to cash checks for them. They offer you a percentage, you cash the check from some oversea bank and send them their percentage, and in about 5 weeks you find out their checks were bogus. And owe the money back.

I know you did not ask this but the question asked is how most of the other people loooking into this sceme asks there questions.. In general a bank "certifies" that they check is good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't check disk [ 9 Answers ]

Hiya all Wonder if someone can help. Got a notebook from work, tried to do a check disk, but, it gets to the last stage (5) then warns me that windows has had to be shut down before any irepareable damage is done to my O/S. I have to manually shut it down, start up in safe mode and then go to the...

6-9 Month Check [ 2 Answers ]

I have a son (my one and only child) he is coming up to nine months and I believe that children at this age have a check. He had one at 8 weeks and I take him to a baby clinic (at my doctors surgery) every 3 weeks or so to be weighed but as I never have any concerns to discuss he's weighed and I...

Check this out here [ 2 Answers ]

http://www.msftlabrat.com/funstuff/jingle.wmv

Cashier versus certified check [ 1 Answers ]

A buyer has offered to pay a large purchase by cashier check. What is the difference between cashier and certifiied check. The purchase is a home. Thanks, Connie

View more questions Search