Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kissu Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2009, 11:23 PM
    A crem which reduce darkness
    Actually I tried many cream in my face that why my face become very dark,so suggest me any cream for recovery my skin to become light
    wanebama Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2009, 03:30 PM

I have the same problem.anything that I try make me darker.lastly I used otentika it helped me to lighten my skin a little
    ishq Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Dec 1, 2009, 03:37 PM

Hydroquinone creams make me much darker so I stopped those years ago, and went on Retin-A and natural stuff. Retin-A is best thing I ever did for my skin.

Otentika extratone B cream worked well for me but I discontinued it due to the peculiar consistency and steroid scare revolving around where Otentika is really manufactured versus where it claims.
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2009, 05:22 PM

I agree with the retin-a. Kissu retin-a should be able to help exfoliate your skin and remove any of the dead skin cells. Use it along with a gentle soap and a sunblock high in spf

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Inner tigh blech crem [ 1 Answers ]

Tell me wich is the best product to ligtening my inner tighs?

The Darkness for PS2 [ 5 Answers ]

Is there going to be a version of the game "The Darkness" for the PS2?

Darkness around eyes [ 3 Answers ]

Background Story The skin around my left eye was white (I had lost pigment around my left eye). So I came to this forum and I was told it was tinea versicolor; so I went to see a doctor whom told me to take ketoconazole to fix the tinea versicolor... It didn't work for my left eye and if fact it...

Darkness around my mouth [ 1 Answers ]

i have this darkness around my mouth ansd i do not like it , it doesnt hurt or anyting but i know that every day i wake up and look in the mirror its theredarkness its depresing :( and i want some help on what lighting cream to use and does any one know the new ambi works?:confused: HELP!!...

View more questions Search