Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hitstars Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2009, 10:03 PM
    Introducing a new company
    We r into market in institutional field for the past 4 years. Now we are stepping in to publication field in construction. How do we introduce ourself in the market?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2009, 02:20 AM
    Hi, hitstars!

What specific type of company that you're a part of, is this concerning, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Introducing our company profile letter [ 3 Answers ]

Please give us a detail introduction letter about our company and wish to inform you that we are dealing with airconditioner sales and service since 1993. We have an excellent sale/service network with a good technical background. We have a good cliental data base in the market. Now we are...

Introducing of company [ 1 Answers ]

How do I introduce my toileteries supplying company to prospective clients?

Introduction Letter introducing new company [ 4 Answers ]

Please Help: I need to send a short letter introducing myself to prospective clients. I will be sending an attachment describing our company and website. I need this asap. I also need to send holiday greetings also. What is the appropriate wording? Thank you

Introducing new company [ 2 Answers ]

HI There, we started a forklift company where we hire out brand new forklifts on contracts of 36/48 or 60months. But I don't have any idea how to promote our company or how will I and with what do I approach the Customers. I have the contracts all made up etc. but just don't know what to do for a...

Company introduction letter for audio/home theatre solution company [ 1 Answers ]

I want to introduce myself/company to one of the top interior designer. I am an individual dealing in audio / home theatre solutions. I want to an introduction letter for my company.

View more questions Search