Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Nov 30, 2009, 04:51 PM
    Georgia Aquarium
    Not sure if this question is in the right place but I've seen many commercials for the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta and I found it fascinating. I was wondering if anyone has been there in person. I would love to visit it when I'm in the U.S.

Check out some similar questions!

Non-resident Georgia taxes, working within Georgia [ 3 Answers ]

I have been working in Georgia, for a Georgia based company, for the past 22 years while living in Florida. I have had Georgia tax taken out of my salary all this time. I have filed Georgia Income Tax and filled out the schedule for "Non-residents" every year. It indicates that I must pay the tax...

Ph in aquarium [ 4 Answers ]

How do I keep my ph stable at 6.5 in my fish tank

Aquarium water ph [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 400litre tropical tank with malawi cichlids. The ph in the water keeps dropping to 6. The last time this happened I brought the ph back up to 8 using ph8.2 powder. I am due to change the water tomorrow but checked the water again out of curiousity but find it has dropped back down to 6...

Aquarium [ 3 Answers ]

I like to start fresh water aquarium business in India what r all the steps to start this show more over I also like to export this fish over seas kindly kind me need help urgently...

Aquarium water [ 2 Answers ]

I'm setting up a freshwater aquarium & I have "well water" that goes through a water softner... can anyone tell me if this will be okay to use in an aquarium? Thanks, "Ken" [email protected]

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.