Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlpanitch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2009, 04:31 PM
    How do I remove dresser drawers from a thomasville replicas bedroom suite?
    How do I remove dresser drawers from a thomasville replicas bedroom suite (purchased in 1991)?
    Rover88 Posts: 68, Reputation: 14

Dec 9, 2009, 10:10 AM

If these have metal slides, there is a ball-bearing runner with an anti-tip feature designed to keep you from inadvertently pulling the drawer too far out. To remove the drawer, when you have it out to the anti-tip stage, just pull gently but firmly and the drawer should come out. If this isn't the case, post back.
    mldurrer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2013, 09:43 PM
    WE have a Highboy with metal glides in the center nothing seems to work
    mldurrer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2013, 09:44 PM
    Cannot remove drawers from a Thomasville highboy that has a metal center glide

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Value of Thomasville Bedroom Suite [ 1 Answers ]

My neighbor wants to buy my Thomasville dresser, armoir and 2 night stands that are 40 years old. I want a fair price but I don't want to take advantage of a friend. The matched set in today's market (from Thomasville store) is about $5000-7000 for comparable pieces. The hardwood in fruitwood...

Dresser drawers- Can't get them out. [ 5 Answers ]

We're shopping for bedroom furniture after a fire and found a set we like that's in the range Allstate gave us (cheap). We really do like the set-- it goes with the trim and the style of that room, but we couldn't get the drawers out. I mean, they pull out so you can use them, but we couldn't...

Gliding dresser drawers [ 2 Answers ]

I am in the process of purchasing a set of 2 dressers for a nursery. The dressers are in good condition, but the drawers do not pull out as easily as I would prefer. Are there any reliable remedies for this. I would like to buy the set, but I would prefer the drawers to slide in and out a lot...

Swollen dresser drawers [ 1 Answers ]

It was very humid this summer and now some of my dresser drawers are swollen and I am unable to open them. What can I do to enable them to be opened again?

View more questions Search