Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    qqqqqq Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2009, 01:28 PM
    I a dream once that I was kidndoesapped. What does this dream mean?
    I had a dream that I was kidnapped.what does this dream mean?
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2009, 01:38 PM

Dreams don't always have a "meaning" behind them.
    Dreams can be explained this way: Your brain is a big bowl full of emotions and thoughts. When you think of something, or feel something, it gets thrown on top of past thoughts and feelings. Dreams are basically a hand that is reaching into the bowl and pulling out these thoughts and feelings.

For instance let's say the hand pulls out fear. Horse. Green. Road. Bear. All of a sudden you're riding a horse along a road, sorrounded by the color green, and you are afraid because you are being chased by a bear. This is how your dreams work.

The more you think of something the more it will be thrown into a bowl, and the more likely you will dream about it. Also, the more recent the thought or feeling is, the more likely you will dream about it. So, if you had a dream last night about a rock awesome, relaxing vacation, you're going to want to meditate on that throughout the day to increase your chances of having a similar dream again...
    Get it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why did I dream this horrible dream? [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know whether I should've posted this under philosophy, but I couldn't find anything closer to the subject "dreams". Anyway... Last night, I had a horrible dream and I don't know why. I dreamed this tall, skinny white man was chasing me trying to kill me. My dream jumped from 3 different...

What does my dream mean? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys, So last night I had a very emotionally charged dream, to the point that I was crying in my dream as well as in reality. In the dream I was at my "best friend's" house. The house had many levels and I could sense that there were many windows, but I did not see them and I knew it was...

Crazy Dream: Need Interpetation: Spirit present in dream [ 11 Answers ]

This is a long and strange dream so be patient but, I guarantee you'll have fun with it. This dream has several movements so bare with me, they all came in succession. Phase 1- I'm the son of a wealthy arab woman. She dotes on my quite heavily, seems I'm her favorite son. In a few days, I'm to...

What does this dream mean? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a firm believer that dreams mean something, I just don't know what. A few nights ago, I had a dream that skeletons were around my house, and no one else could see them but me. I could also talk to them and they told me stories about how they died.. What could this mean?

View more questions Search