Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jnet29 Posts: 88, Reputation: 13

Nov 10, 2006, 07:15 PM
    35 weeks and counting
    Hi all it's me Jnet29 I have a question, for the last week I have been having headaches, nausea and I have been seeing spots for two days and my back have been killing me and I'm going to the bathroom like crazy can anyone tell me what's going on?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 10, 2006, 07:20 PM
    Ah, the happiness of the last few weeks of pregnancy!!

Have you been to your doctor lately? You should be going probably every week by now.

Headaches and nausea are not uncommon, actually very normal. Back hurting and going to the bathroom is very normal.

Spots? I am not sure about, you should check this out with your doc.

Nov 12, 2006, 03:23 PM
    Thank you J_9, I'll be going to see him on the 13th of nov. I'm just a little scared and I'm worried about a lot of things now. Net
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 12, 2006, 03:49 PM
    Yeah, you are getting down to brass tacks so to speak.

Tomorrow is good. Just be open with him and be sure to tell him everything. He will put your mind at rest.
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2006, 03:58 PM
    I am 34weeks pregnant. The nausea you speak of is normal - your uterus is so big now and you just don't have enough room to fit so much food in which cause this feeling. Its acid building up in your stomach and indegestion. I have been getting it lately. Make sure you eat little and often; rather than eating big meals far apart - however I can recommend 'Gaviscon' - my doctor recommended it to me and it has helped me wonderfully?

The headaches could be dehydration - try drinking more water each day that should help?

Do you know what your having? I am having a girl and I am so excited :)

Nov 15, 2006, 09:38 PM
    Thank you J_9, my doctor checked me and the baby and he said we are find and everything is going good so now I'll just sit and wait, he made my appts for every week now that I'm 36 weeks. My next appt is on the 20th then I'll be 37 weeks I'm a little scared. I'll keep you posted. Net

Nov 15, 2006, 09:47 PM
    Hi DJ 'H', thank you I have been eating a lot now and feeling sick andI do drink a lot of water, I'm just not getting a lot of rest. I have a big family now a husdand and 4 children and this one one the way makes number 5, They told me I'm going to have a girl but I don't see how they could tell if the baby had it's legs crossed. I am very excited too about her arrival I watch the baby channels all the time I just can't wait to hold her and kiss her and hear her little crys : ). I know you feel the same way about your little princess : )
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2006, 03:14 AM
    Most certainly do feel the same! This is my first so I am pretty sure you have a much better idea than me - but I am so excited and just can't wait to see what she loooks like etc :)

Nov 16, 2006, 10:22 PM
    I have to agree with you on that one : )
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2006, 01:16 PM
    Hey best of wishes! You're almost there! As far as the seeing spots, my first pregnancy, my doc told me ( when I was at the end like you) that it could be because my blood preasure was a little bit high. But I guess since you said that you went and he said all was fine so that must not be it. I see spots sometimes if I stand too quickly. Maybe that was it? Haha. I don't know. Best wishes!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

11 weeks pregnant fetus only 6 weeks? [ 8 Answers ]

I thought I was 11 weeks pregnant, had some very light spotting and Dr. did ultrasound and said fetus was only 6 weeks?? I am almost positive there was no possibility of conception on the new date so they believe the fetus stopped growing at 6 weeks and I had a missed miscarriage. I am waiting...

Calorie counting [ 1 Answers ]

This might be a silly question but you won't know unless you ask,too count calories do you add up calories+calories from fat+carbs+sodium... this always puzzled me.Or do you add everything that stores fat from the nutrient fact chart?

34 weeks and counting [ 7 Answers ]

Well the dr said that he wants me to wait till Friday before going into labor. He also wrote a perscription to help make that possible. The babies are 4lbs 4oz and doing great. I have an appointment next week, he said if I make it that long. I am one and a half cm dialated and measuring full term...

28 week checkup... Seven months and counting [ 2 Answers ]

I just thought you might like an update on how things are proceeding with the twins as far as my doc appointments go... I started at the dr's at around eight thirty this morning and waited and hour to have my blood drawn to test for the Rh antibodies and for my three hour glucose test... yuck....

Counting Cells If several criteria are true [ 1 Answers ]

Another question. I'd like to count the number of cells in column C that have "incorrect" in them, if the corresponding cells in column A have "people" in it, and column B has "intact" in it. So if A = people and B = intact, count all C that = incorrect. Thanks!

View more questions Search