Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shahidkapoor Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2009, 10:23 AM
    What is meant by ms
    What is meant by MS
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Nov 30, 2009, 10:30 AM

Depends on the context. The first thing that springs to mind is the illness Multiple Sclerosis. Microsoft possibly?
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2009, 10:30 AM

MS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    joshyin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2012, 11:26 PM
    Before the name of a lady Eg. Ms.Nancy instead of Mrs.Nancy it means we do not know the marital status of Nancy is unknown. If we address a lady whose marital status unknown we can add Ms. before the name

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whether he is meant for me or not? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I am rose. I have been into a relation for the past one and half years. But many a times I feel that we are not meant for each other. I feel our expectations from each other are quite different. I am very expressive. Even if we fight I want it to get solved very fast. But he is the opposite....

Meant to be or not? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there all, I'm a 20 year old male, going for my 3rd year at varsity. Not sure if I'm in the right catergory anyway... Theres this girl that's been studying with me since my first year, she is extremely attractive and intelligent, at first I never noticed her because I had a girlfriend at the...

What am I meant to do? [ 6 Answers ]

hey, my x and I have been broken up for about 7 months now (she broke up with me) and its been kind of confusing. Since then we have been on and off. Her saying she loves and so on. But can't be back together. To fill you in on some details a few of her friends have died this past year. I...

It meant nothing ! [ 13 Answers ]

Split up with a partner, together a while, but the time spent together meant nothing to her ! She said it had been fun while it lasted. Eh! Why deceive me... It was either just a bit of fun or more than that, she always pushed for marriage, how can that just be a bit of fun? Can't come to...

View more questions Search