Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noboat Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2006, 05:42 PM
    Song
    Tom jones' rendition of the archies hit son "sugar sugar" is great. I heard it on the radio in 1969 or 1970. Anyone know what album it's on? Thanks noboat
    omzig Posts: 119, Reputation: 19

Nov 10, 2006, 06:09 PM
    "Tom Sings the Sixties." I think it was on one of his live albums also.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings this song or what is the song title? [ 16 Answers ]

I'd like to know who sings or the song title of these lyrics: " I owe you (or IOU) oh you got to me, I'm gonna love you right back, I'm gonna repay you with love baby"

Led Zeppelin Song Question - Swan Song [ 6 Answers ]

I'm hoping you can help me. I've been asked by my boss to get a copy of a song called "Swan Song" by Led Zeppelin. He's giving it as a gift to someone that sings the song a lot. Now, I'm a Zeppelin fan and I've explained to my boss that the only thing titled Swan Song that Zeppelin had a hand...

Who's sings this song... or name of song [ 3 Answers ]

Song for the early 80's... love song... lyrics I remember... I knew that there was nothing I wanted to do but spend my life with you... I want to hold you in my arms and tell you what I want to do...

Name Of This Song,please! [ 3 Answers ]

What song is this - ladys leave your man at home,the club is full of ballers and their pockets full of doe, :confused:

VH1 kitty cat players song. What is song? [ 0 Answers ]

On VH1 you see little collage kitties lip syncing a popular song during commercials. There was a song they were doing where one of the cats had a space helmet on and was playing the keyboard. Another cat had a weird halmet on and the part hey were singing went. "Sounds good, looks good, feels...

View more questions Search