Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fawnie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2009, 01:38 AM
    90s kidnap movie
    This movie has been bugging me for a good 12+ years!!
    I don't remember much but what I do remember is something about a mom stuck in traffic who calls her daughter and asks her to pick up her younger sister [it's the younger ones birthday] Before she can leave she gets attacked by a man and he grabs this glass statue-like thing from the table and hits her over the head with it. Also, I remember a part where the mom is fighting him up the stairs and I think he pushes her down them... [the kidnap part might be part of my imagination but I'm pretty sure the younger sister was kidnapped from school and killed]

Pleaaaaaaase help!!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 30, 2009, 06:31 AM

Eye for an Eye (1996)
    fawnie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2009, 12:08 PM

Wow, thanks so much. I'm sure I must have mixed two movies together because it's been forever but I need to watch this movie.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 30, 2009, 05:01 PM

You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A 90s' family movie? [ 1 Answers ]

It might me late 80s' movie too. A family moves from New york (I guess) to a small town. They have two kids. The older one doesn't like moving to a small town. But then he falls for a girl there and wants to buy concert tickets to impress the girl. But he has no money and to earn money, he...

How to kidnap the president [ 1 Answers ]

What happened to the movie HOW TO KIDNAP THE PRESIDENT it was on t.v. the week that president regan was shot the first part was shown but no second part.I remember them saying do to the recent events it would not be shown.this movie does not show up anywhere.

Animated movie 80s-90s [ 2 Answers ]

Kay I'm looking for an animated after school special about a girl and fish bones? It was some sort of Cinderella story. I believe the girl was Asian.

90s movie [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was younger. I think it was the early nineties. The main character had abilities to heal people. All I remember is two scenes. Somewhere at the beginning of the movie the main character is an adult. There's something wrong with someone's TV where he's staying. He goes on...

The name of an 80's - 90s Sci Fi family movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi people! The name of this movie is driving me insane - I can't find anything on Google and my friends and family think I'm crazy and making up the film... Can someone tell me the name of this movie. It's in the 80's or early 90's - a Sci Fi Family movie, from what I can remember there were...

View more questions Search