Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babya5358 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2006, 02:59 PM
    I want to be a singer when I grow up but I have problems writing songs wha should I do?

I have no idea.
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Nov 10, 2006, 03:28 PM
    Singers don't necessarily use their own material. Being focused on singing alone is perfectly okay. Look to any opportunity to sing... in school, in church, anywhere. Maybe save up for voice lessons. Sign up for classes in music in school. It would help to learn to read music, maybe even an instrument like piano, too. Good luck!
    Mizznewsinger Posts: 4, Reputation: -1

Feb 1, 2007, 06:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by babya5358
    I want to be a singer when I grow up but i have problems writing songs wha should I do?

i have no idea.
    Hey, I can help you out also just fill what's in your heart just to let you know I always write songs and I just feel them from the heart if you want to email me here is my address
    [email protected]
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2007, 05:49 AM
    Buy a little jotter and right down ideas, things peple say etc. Read the news for inspiration, write about your life- what makes you happy/sad. What do you're favourite singers sing about? Why do you like them?

If all else fails cut up a newspaper and put the words into a hat and pull them out randomly - it worked for bowie (explains a lot).

Just realise it won't come striaght away, you have to work on it - it's like poetry but more succinct - good luck. As for tunes I have no idea how people do that!

Also if you're good singer people will write songs for you and if you join a band often other members write lyrics and tunes themselves.

Good luck and keep it up - it's a great talent to have

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to get into singing [ 16 Answers ]

Hey I really what to be a singer and that's all I can think of do you now of any ways to get to the singing business I would love to hear what you have to say... p.s want to be a singer really badly! :eek:

Singing career [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am trying to help one of my girlfriends with guidance to a singing career. I was thinking of such options as singing commercial jingles as well as theatrical singing as well... Can someone point me in the proper direction please! Thanks...

Singing Pipes [ 6 Answers ]

My pipes have been "singing" lately, especially during the hottest days. Everything outlet (kitchen sink, dishwasher, toilet, lavatory, shower) in the house causes the sound. It occurs mainly with the hot water, but the cold cause it intermittenly Over the weekend we found that the sound travels...

Singing Career [ 3 Answers ]

:) Hi I was just wondering if you can please help me get a singing career I write my own songs record them on tape and listen to myself but it's hard to find a career around where I live please help:)

View more questions Search