Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Syv Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2009, 11:33 PM
    8 weeks late, feeling weird, negative tests, pregnant?
    Ok so I'm about 8 weeks late... I really never had normal periods... I've been on birthcontrol for about 4 or 5 years and when me and my husband decided we wanted to have a baby I stop taking my BC... And I researched everything I could to help me get pregnant... To better my chances... And we have been trying for about 7 months and no luck yet... But this time I've been feeling weird... I've been getting a lot of heartburn at night a lot of headaches that last all day and nothing makes it go away... And lower back pains that just kill me... And I don't really get sick maybe sometimes at night... And my breast seem a little bigger and a little sore... And a lot of pains in my stomach and lower stomach... I've already took 5 pregnancy tests and one blood test and all negative... I'm thinking of going to the dr next week to see what's wrong with me... Does anyone have a idea what could be wrong? Pregnant? No?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2009, 01:38 AM

It could be a number of things. Some could be emergency some not. That is why it is important to see a medical professional and get everything checked out.
    DnJzMommy Posts: 10, Reputation: -2

Dec 1, 2009, 02:43 PM
    When you've been on the pill for that long its normak to get irregular periods for a while. Remember your body was used to having the pills kind of controlling it for you all that time. The best thing to do since you've done the blood test and the urine tests is to talk to your GYN and see if the next step is to get a sonogram. I really think its da best thing for you to do right now. Good luck and remember what ever happens its for a reason no matter what. Everything in life happens for a reason even if we don't recognize it right away. And always keep your heart open and take things one day at a time hun I would love to know how your doing- if you feel like talking please feel free to reply hun. Good luck with everything again

Steph

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Over 2 weeks late but Pregnancy tests are negative [ 22 Answers ]

My periods are very regular but I am over two weeks late. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for over 6 months. I have taken several home tests and they are negative. I also went to my doctor last week for a routine pap and she said my urine test was negative. Is it possible that...

Three weeks late, tests negative. [ 1 Answers ]

I was taking Yaz, but lost the package after 6 days in, and restarted a new one. Me and my boyfriend have not had unprotected sex (75% sure) since the restart. I am about three weeks late for my period. I had two little blood clots about a week ago, and that is it. I was looking at pregnancy sites...

Pregnany symptoms, negative tests, 2 weeks late [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has got the same problem as me? I had my last Depo-provera injection December 2006, my period was a few days late in January 2007 but Feb and Mar periods on time as normal, Im now 2 weeks late for my April period, pregnancy tests that I have taken (which are...

2 weeks late and 2 negative pregnancy tests [ 2 Answers ]

I have not been sexually active until recently. I had sex with my partner for the first time on Friday July 25th. I was due for my period on July 29th. I have not gotten my period and it is now 10 days late. I am usually very regular although, last month I was 4 days late. Is my body just...

View more questions Search