Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bonkerzs Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2006, 01:26 PM
    Hey
    I'm knew here I don't really know what this is about but I want to become a singer and am going to Canadain idol this year and if I don't make it I'll need all the help I can get sooo can someone help me out then? I'm Ashley;)
    bonkerzs Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2006, 01:26 PM
    What do I need to do to become a singer
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 10, 2006, 01:31 PM
    Yes, Ashley, there are people here.

But the people who may have the answer to your question may not be online right now.

How the site works:

If you have a question to ask you go to the subjects area and find the board that is appropriate for your question. Post the question there and you will get more answers that way.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 10, 2006, 01:32 PM
    First, If you don't know what something is about you should read the instructions. If you looked around you would see that AMHD is organized in forums and subforums. Each forum has its one topic.

This forum is to introduce yourself. Its NOT for asking questions. If you want advice on how to beome a professional singer, I would suggest posting in the Entertainment or Music forums.

Second you need to be patient about getting replies. It might take a few minutes or a few days.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hey [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my name is trice I'm 19 years old. I would like to know what is it when you have bumps on your vagina lips? There little white bumps

Hey, can anyone help? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm new to this comm. Was wondering if anyone knows how to get the courts to help me make a lower monthly payment on an unpaid motor accident judgement? The plantiff's lawyer said $250 a month on a 12% repayment. I can't afford that amount, need to know how to get it lower in order to get my...

View more questions Search