Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenjen9242 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2006, 12:40 PM
    80's cat movie?
    This is weird but I was watching the aristocats this morning and I was thinking about a movie back when I was little and I don't remember the name. It was about a cat that looked just like Dutchess from the aristocats and she was traveling on a train in the beginning of the movie. She went to paris maybe and a bunch of black cats trapped her and her lover from her town came and rescued her. I remember because those black cats really scared me when I was little. If this rings a bell please respond. Thanks. Oh and the movie was really bad animated.
    IntroducingEmy Posts: 87, Reputation: 12

Aug 29, 2007, 09:36 PM
    Perhaps you are thinking of 'Gay Purr-ee'? Gay Purr-ee (1962)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

An 80's Movie Is All I Know [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I Am Looking For I Think It Was Made In The 80's Movie. It Is About A Girl That Tries To Date And Every time She Seems To Get Close Or Try To Kiss A Boy Something Either Catches On Fire Or Blows Up And She Thinks It Is Her Fault. Then Later She Finds Out That It Is Her Mother Causing All The...

80's movie name [ 1 Answers ]

O.K... it's been awhile. It's early 80's. This kid gets this new video game, but the game has some microchip in it. Some spies are after the microchip. They end up killing the video game clerk guy that the kid is friends with. The kid has a imaginary friend guy. It's driving me nuts. Two of the...

View more questions Search