Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cal330 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2009, 02:40 PM
    Hunter fan wiring model 26107 light fixture wiring sequence
    There are 4 lights Each light has a bnlack and white wire coming from it. The light switch has a bule wire, a red wire and a black wire from the main housing. There is also a white wire coming from the main housing. The fan operates fine I cannot get the lights to go on. What is the wire sequence?
    Cal330 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2009, 02:52 PM

Hunter Fan model 26107. The fan works the lights do not. There are 3 wres from the light switch, 1 blue, 1 red, and 1 black that starts at the amin housing. The 4 lights each have a black and white wire coming from them. How do I wire the lights from the light switch?
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2009, 09:55 PM

Was the light working at one time? If so, what happened?

You connect the white wire from all four lights to the white wire from the housing. Connect two of the black wires to the blue wire, connect the other two to the red wire.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hunter ceiling fan with light fixture wiring diagram [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Hunter ceiling fan, model 25466 with a light kit. While wiring the light fixture some of the wires were pulled loose. I need to find out what wires go with which ones to fix it. Going into the fan are three wires, one black, one white, and one black and white striped. On the bottom of the...

Hunter Thermostat Model 44660 Wiring [ 3 Answers ]

I just bought a Hunter Thermostat and have gotten lost on the wiring issue. My current system uses 5 wires, R, B, Y, W, and G, but it is not clear where these go on the new Hunter system, especially the R and B. Any help? Thanks. Dan

Wiring Hunter fan with light kit [ 8 Answers ]

I am trying to install a Hunter fan with light kit. There was previously a fan in the location, but I failed to make notes of the wiring. The fan has 4 wires: white, black, white with black stripe, and a ground wire. The ceiling has 4 wires: green, black, white and red. Please advise as to which...

Wiring a bathroom fan/light and new switch [ 3 Answers ]

I am installing a new bathroom fan/light and switch in place of the old ones. They work okay but they're not very eye-appealing. I have the new parts and I figured, the new setup would be the same as the old. By the way, the old switch controlled the fan and light separately. I want the new switch...

Hunter Model 44860 wiring [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to change my trane thermostat to a Hunter Model 44860. I had the following hook up: Red(R), black(w2), white (w1), Yellow (Y), green (G), orange (O) and Blue (B) The hunter has rh, rc/r, c, y1, y2, w1, w2, g, o, e and l. I matched the letters and placed Black (W2) in w2 with jumpers...

View more questions Search