Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrsdiablo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2009, 02:17 PM
    Noma indoor lighting timer
    I just bought the basic Noma Indoor Lighting Timer from Canadian Tire. There are instructions on the back of the timer which I had no problem following, but two things I can't figure out... I only want to use one set of pins, but when I plug the unit and light into the wall, the lamp lights which it shouldn't at that time. Plus the slide dial at the very top, between what looks like a 15 minute and one-half hour clocks, what is that for? Is that the manual override? I can't find any manual online and I have been unable to track down a website. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
    In the dark in NS
    Sunnyglen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2009, 10:40 AM
    Did you ever figure this out? I bought one last year and I still can't figure it out.
    Heather P Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2015, 02:39 PM
    I know that the grey portion is for daytime hours and the white portion is for evening (reverse of what you would have thought!). I have followed the instructions on the back and yes, am having the same problems as you are. How can these small seemingly easy to set timers be so frustrating!!
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Dec 16, 2015, 05:14 PM
    Let me know if you still have questions http://www.canadiantire.ca/content/d...anual_NOMA.pdf

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Noma Indoor digital Timer model SE12 [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can find instructions to set these timers..

Noma, Woods, Westinghouse, and Stanley Timers Information [ 7 Answers ]

I've lost my instructions for the NOMA Christmas light timer (model N1506). Does anyone know how it works?

Noma programmable indoor timer. How to set it for one on off cycle every day? [ 1 Answers ]

Good afternoon, I purchased a Noma indoor programmable digital timer. I do not understand the instructions. I simply want it to turn on and off once on a daily basis. I would like every day to be the same and to run indefinitely. When I tried to program the unit it was coming on every twelve...

Noma Indoor Digital Timer [ 2 Answers ]

I need the instructions to set up the Noma Indoor 24 hour Digital Timer. It has 6 on/off programs.

View more questions Search