Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    future1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2009, 11:29 AM
    What does three blinks mean on a craftsman furnace
    A Craftsman furnace has a diagnostic electronic device. It is blinking three times. The igniter is glowing, and then the natural gass starts with a smal flame. Then the igniter goes out and the gass stops. It does this three times and then I get three blinks. Any help?
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Nov 28, 2009, 01:21 PM
    Sounds like flame senser needs cleaned,, is there a diagnostic sheet glued to the inside of door/cover? Should tell you what the three blinks mean
    I`ve never heard that there was a furnace with the name craftsman, I`m guessing it was built by a more known furnace mfg. and has a craftsman label on it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goodman Furnace Model GMPN060-3 Three Blinks Diagnostics. [ 7 Answers ]

I have a Goodman Furnace Model GMPN060-3. I get three blinks biagnostic code. I changed venter (motor assembly) and pressure switch. Still the same three blinks. Moisture drain path is clean and free of debries. After the new parts, furnace started once, but would not start again -- same three...

Furnace do not truns on LED blinks three times [ 1 Answers ]

I have Goodman Furnace model GMT 090- 3B installed 3 years ago and it gives me constant problem I just changed Hot surface ignitor last week and it was working good and it again stop working and when I open the cover of furnace I can see there is a red LED light that blinks three times and stops...

Nordyne furnace: 2 blinks - pressure switch is on. [ 1 Answers ]

How do I fix this? 2 blinks - pressure switch is on... :confused:

Why does the furnace not work and LED blinks three times [ 2 Answers ]

Why does the furnace not work suddenly after one year and the LED blinks three times

View more questions Search