Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kstaley6680 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2009, 12:15 AM
    2 zone thermostat
    I am looking for a compatible digital thermostat for my system. It is a trol a temp system from 1989. One blue one white one red wire. It is a power on and power off system. I need power to open the damper using red and white while opening it kicks on the furnace. Power then goes from white to blue to close damper while closing the furnace is kicked off. Have thought about using a relay to make this happen but would like a thermostat that could take care of the problem. Wires were labeled 4 5 and 6 honeywell told me they represented r w y but they were wrong.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Nov 28, 2009, 02:10 AM
    http://customer.honeywell.com/techli...0s/69-0908.pdf

http://customer.honeywell.com/techli...0s/69-1361.pdf

There is a boatload of stuff from Honeywell here

Default - Honeywell Environmental And Combustion Controls

And the main page here

Default - Honeywell Environmental And Combustion Controls

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Zone is hot but thermostat is set to a low temperature [ 2 Answers ]

Greetings all, This seems like a great place to start! Here's my problem: Just bought a house, which is heated via an oil furnace and hot water baseboard heaters. There are 3 zones, whereby 2 are controlled via Noma thermostats. So far, so good (no problems with zones 2 and 3, which are the...

Thermostat 2 zone wiring [ 2 Answers ]

During winter, heat worked great for both zones, one up and one down. When calling for AC now, only down zones works (compressor and fan kick on and AC flows). While the down zones works, it does pump some AC to upper floors, but not a strong air flow, so it does cool, just very slow... The up...

Programming 3 zone thermostat [ 3 Answers ]

I have a multi level home, and it's set up in 3 zones so I can set my thermostat for each zone, up to 4 periods per day, for the whole week(HVAC tech says they now claim this method really doesn't save $). We are comfy at 68 for heat, so if other zones aren't being used for a period, what is...

View more questions Search