Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    linda2000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2009, 07:10 PM
    Who sing the song I got to brand new pair of roller skates you got to brand new key
    Who sing the song I got to brand new pair of roller skates you got to brand new key
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 27, 2009, 07:12 PM

Melanie
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 27, 2009, 07:43 PM
    Wonderful song, one of my favorites

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Got to know this artist! [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name and artist of the song that has the following lyrics: "gonna wear my hair all up in a mess, cut off jeans can you get with that" And somewhere in the chorus - "put your mouth on my lips", "just wanna be wanted by you".

Got to Pee [ 2 Answers ]

Got to pee... Two women friends had gone for a girl's night out. Both were very faithful and loving wives, but they had gotten over-enthusiastic on the Bacardi Breezers. Incredibly drunk and walking home they needed to pee, so they stopped in the cemetery. One of them had nothing to wipe...

I got to know now! [ 8 Answers ]

I got to know. If we vote in a Democrat, will they have the power to oust this creepy bald buzzard? Or, is he the Homeland Security Creepy Buzzard for life? He gives me nightmares. I'll vote for anyone that gets rid of this CREEP. Homeland Security Update: Chertoff Says New Laws Needed "the...

What is the best brand of refrigerator, what do you think about Hitachi brand? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to find a refrigerator for my new home, and I'm a fresh to it.could u please help.. Thks

View more questions Search