Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chershi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2006, 10:50 AM
    Eye Bumps
    I have white/flesh colored bumps under my eyees. Can someone please tell me what they are and how do a get rid of them. Should I go to a derm?

Thank you
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Nov 10, 2006, 03:54 PM
    I've answered a question similar to this just now. The fleshy colored bumps are cysts. Cysts can appear as skin-colored papules or bumps in the area around the eyes. Yes, it would be wise to see your dermatologist for treatment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bumps [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I have these small, itchy bumps between my vagina and anus hole. I was scared it may been an STD, but I have only had one sexual partner...

Genital bumps [ 3 Answers ]

I have a history of yeast infections, as does my mother. They usually itch intensely and last several days. A few days ago I started to itch but this time I have several small bumps on the inside of my labia. The hood of my clitoris is also swollen on the side where I itch the most. I do shave down...

Vaginal bumps [ 1 Answers ]

I had intercourse with my husband recently, and at the time I was very dry and a little irritated because I was also pms. The next morning I awoke with a small bump on the lip of my vagina. This happened once before but it did go away on its own. In the very same spot. It has been four days now and...

Bumps [ 1 Answers ]

I notice on the side of my thigh at my bikini line a bump I was just wondering if it is pilar cyst. This mostly happen when I shave or wear really tighy jeans. Help anyone.

Bumps on arms [ 3 Answers ]

I started shaving my arms a week ago but I have noticed a lot of red bumps along my arms what is this and is there nehting I can do about it

View more questions Search