Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lylla Sakyi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2006, 08:35 AM
    Buffer Overrun detected
    Anytime I try to access the internet with the internet explorer Microsoft Visual C ++ Run Time Library; Buffer overrun detected - Program C:\program files\internetexplorer\iexplore.exe pops up stopping me from getting internet access. How can I fix this problem. Thanks
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2006, 10:31 AM
    Is this IE6 or IE7?

I think you may have an add-on that is crashing IE. Can you get into IE at all? If so - click on Tools >> Manage Add-Ons and disable any add ons. IE 7 also has a "no add-ons mode" which you can get to via Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools, and then click on Internet Explorer (No Add-ons).

Scan you PC with some ad-aware removal tools. Ad-Aware & Spybot: S&D (links in my signature). It might also be worth checking Control Panel >> Add/Remove Programs to see if there's anything in there that shouldn't be.
    ibozo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2007, 08:43 AM
    Comment on LTheobald's post
    Greate!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Secondary master not detected in bios [ 5 Answers ]

Bios does not detect secondary master in boot up although does show it on my computer and shows working properly. Having brought the system brand new I changed the dvd combi drive for a dvd rom and separate dvd writer and both function perfectly well during operation. All cables are connected...

Buffer Overrun Detected [ 4 Answers ]

I have just reinstalled Win.XP Pro.And I want to reinstall Photoshop Album Starter Edition,but when I try to open it I get :-Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Buffer overrun detected! Program:... n\3.0\Apps\Photoshop Album Starter Edition.exe A buffer overrun has been detected which has...

Buffer problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have no idea how to start with this problem. Please teach me step by step in detail. Here is the probrem; One of the factors for maintaining blood pH is the ratio of /. Knowing that the sum concentration of biocarbonate and carbon dioxide in blood is 0.0252M and that the pKa for the...

Buffer solution [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to do a buffer solution of sodium hydrogen phosphate and sodium dihydrogen phosphate but they won't dissolve. My solvent is H20 and both are soluble in water. Why would this be? What could be wrong?

View more questions Search