Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gematria Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2009, 05:46 PM
    How many chromosomes does a dog have at fertilisation
    How many chromosomes does a domestic dogs egg have at fertilisation?
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2009, 06:08 PM

Is this for homework or curiosity?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dog Poop [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 4 year old male Shih Tzu. He has been pooping in the same location for the past two days. And that location is inside of our house. We have never had a problem with this and we haven't moved recently. I was recently sick, and he stayed with me a lot of the time. The stools are loose to...

What is wrong with my dog? [ 2 Answers ]

My dog is a 1 year old female Chiuahua and for the past week she has looked thin. For the past two days she won't eat anything, and she is always shaking and doesn't want to do anything but lay around and sleep. Also there are times where she makes sounds like she is choking or about to throw up. ...

My new dog attacks my other dog. [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, I have a dog problem and hope someone can help! I have a 7 year old dog and have recently got a 2 year old from a rescue home. They play around together most of the time but every now and then the new dog will randomly attack my other dog. She has drawn blood on him and it is defo not...

Signs of Fertilisation [ 7 Answers ]

Dear expert, Can a woman feel anything when the sperm is in the process of fertilizing the egg? Im trying to conceive and today is my probable day of ovulation. I have had sex a couple of times now and will be having it today and a couple of times more to maximise my chances of pregnancy, but I...

Genetics(chromosomes) [ 1 Answers ]

Is a trisomy 18 when you have 3 #18 chromosomes!! :cool: :p ;) :( :o

View more questions Search