Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RadioActive697 Posts: 295, Reputation: 13

Apr 26, 2010, 02:09 PM

I did not post that! Yes I know that the survivors with be on earth and live in paradise. But I did not post that. Just the others.
    hungtoronto Posts: 162, Reputation: 34

Apr 27, 2010, 06:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RadioActive697 View Post
    Guys i did not post this! I dont know how this even got here! When I loged in this was here. I'm sorry if you think I posted this but I promise I did not post this.
    Maybe Satan did, to stir us up so we can destroy each other lol. This thread sound like "who's on first".
    classyT Posts: 1,562, Reputation: 214
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2010, 07:21 AM
    My friend Autumn, who is actually my friend was nice enough to let me post this quick answer and most likely you wont hear from me again. But anyway she is right. I'm not Jovah's Witiness but I know this to be true. One day God will be born again and will live for a million years on Earth. Then he will kill all the un-saved souls. Afterwards, all the saved people will be reunited with their families in heaven. If you don't believe me go check out a book called The Holy Bible.
    Wow, weird? And very wrong. And that is all I have to say about THAT!

Apr 27, 2010, 04:12 PM

Do I need to explain?

Apr 27, 2010, 04:13 PM

There's no point even explaining. :(
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2010, 05:07 PM
    There's no point even explaining. :(
    It would help since people are wondering what is going on with your account.
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2010, 07:07 PM
    Do I need to explain?
    Go for it...
    Moparbyfar Posts: 262, Reputation: 49

Apr 27, 2010, 09:52 PM

Hmm, maybe that's what the 697 means in their name - the amount of users for this profile..? :D

Apr 29, 2010, 03:35 PM

The 697 does not mean the amount of users to this profile. I just came up with that number. But I did not post that post that everyone thinks I did. I logged on and when I checked my questions it was there. So I looked at it thinking it wasn't a big deal. But people started attacking thinking I did but I didn't. I don't understand why you all would think that I would do something stupid like this. But I don't care anymore. So just drop it.
    terridioneallen Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2013, 03:37 AM
    Matthew 5:10
    Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. People have been persecuting the Jehovah Witness's forever. Yes, the bible has been giving us signs of the last days. I hope that all of you that are talking bad (persecuting) about jehovahs witnesees. Read the bible verse that I put above this. I hope that you all pray and repint and ask Jehovah to help you get on the right path, to what is really true. In his son jesus name. Because you can either try and find it out, or just sit there and be stubborn, just read some of these verses from the KJV, which is also in the New world translation bible. But just so they don't say we "changed" something. Smh. Here you go take it for yourself. [--Psalm 81:11-12
    "But my people would not listen to me; Israel would not submit to me. So I gave them over to their stubborn hearts to follow their own devices.] [--Jeremiah 7:24
    But they did not listen or pay attention; instead, they followed the stubborn inclinations of their evil hearts. They went backward and not forward][ --Romans 2:5
    But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God's wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed.]
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2013, 04:01 AM
    But they did not listen or pay attention; instead, they followed the stubborn inclinations of their evil hearts. They went backward and not forward
    Sounds like american Republicans :D
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jun 4, 2013, 05:03 PM
    Sounds to me like liberals... zing!
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2013, 05:10 PM
    These end of times predictions are always amusing. :D
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2013, 06:52 AM
    NK.

Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God. We believe that Jesus Christ is coming back... sooner than later. I suppose critics like you found it "amusing" the first time. It didn't stop him though. ;)
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2013, 07:33 AM
    I hear fine... still an atheist. To each his own. End of world predictions can be counted by the millions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am at the end of my rope [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with this one. It looks to me like Bi-polar disorder, but I am not qualified. For a few days out of a week, my wife is happy and "normal". About once a week, she will pick little fights with me over BS like small messes on the counter, work not being completed... essentially...

Is this the end [ 30 Answers ]

GOD!! I hate myself John, I don’t know what I’m doing, I don’t know what I’m feeling, I just want to crawl in a hole and die right now. No, I’m not suicidal, it was just an expression. I’m hurt John, I don’t know what to do. Every time I lash out at you and tell you how I feel the next...

Court Date for Violation is after the end of Probation? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been on probation for a year and a half for possession of marijuana. I get off probation on the 24th of November 2009, but I have a court date for violating probation on the 10th of December 2009. I'm just wondering what they can do to me, being that I will no longer be on probation when I...

Deciding whether to end a relationship? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all, First, thank you for reading my post and providing me with your opinion. This is very difficult for me to write and I will try and keep it as short as possible. I have been in a 4 year relationship and have we have attempted to get married twice, each time postponed for many...

Usually irregular now cycle won't end. [ 1 Answers ]

I've had irregular periods since I started having my period, and typically my period lasts 3-4 days and I only get it every 2-3 months. The longest I went without having one was 6 months. I started my period 2 weeks ago and its still going strong and I'm starting to get worried. It's very heavy and...

View more questions Search