Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seanic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2009, 01:46 PM
    Information I need for moving to england
    I live in dublin in ireland I have 2 children age 13 and 8 and I want to move over to england but I'm not sure how to start with schools area and jobs
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 26, 2009, 09:10 PM

If you know where you want to relocated to in England, you visit first, tour around, look at schools and housing. Visit realestate agents who will assist you with finding an apartment, or house.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moving to England. [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, hi. I live in Iceland and there has come up a situation where my husband needs to find another job and it is not easy for him to get the job he wants here. We really want to move to England, well actually it is more me than him, but we do not know where it would be best to go. We do not want...

Moving to England. [ 16 Answers ]

I am interested in moving to england from the US in the next year or two. How would I go about doing so? How would I be able to become a citizen? Are there certain things I would need? Thanks in advance, Kara

Moving back home to England [ 5 Answers ]

Hey guys, I am 18 and I currently live in the U.S. but I would like to move back home to England. My parents want me to put together information and my "plan." I need to know everything! -costs -housing (need Chorley) -transport You name it, I need to know it. PLEASE HELP :)

Information re: Moving to Savannah [ 1 Answers ]

I was recently in Savannah for a family reunion. My father was born near Savannah and my mother’s side of the family is from Americus. I’ve only been to Georgia twice in my life, once to Atlanta, again for a family reunion. Didn’t like Atlanta but, fell in love with Savannah. Currently I am...

Moving to England? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm debating moving to England for 6 months next year come April. I'm looking to rent in a shared situation or into my own flat, but don't want to put down a deposit until I arrive or any money for that matter. Does anyone know what I would do in this situation? Most people want money up front...

View more questions Search