Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ipfani Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2009, 04:26 AM
    Get my appetite back
    I have just recovered from measels. I was diagnosed about three weeks back and was booked off work for 10 days where I could not eat all I do is drink juice or water and eat fruits. I have no appetite for food and its worrying me. I have been back at work for a week now and still I can't eat. I have lost wieght and I want to gain it back. The only way is eating. I need help to regain my appetite.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2009, 08:22 AM

You should speak with your doctor about this one. Tell him/her everything you've said here. How was your appetite while you were actually ill? That sounds like a significant consideration.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get my appetite back after a breakup, I'm getting skinny [ 18 Answers ]

My ex recently broke with me,he was in my life for 4 years and I was his girl for the past 2 years. We had problems and I was in denial that we had issues. I always found girls numbers and text and calls at in appropriate times. I knew he was cheating I was in denial and never left him because I...

Loss of appetite [ 1 Answers ]

My cat is about 10 months old and for the past 2 weeks (give or take a day or 2) her appetite has gone done but I'm not seeing any change in her weight. She still eats and drinks but not near what she use to. I have always gave her a cup of food a day and it was just enough but now that same cup...

How can I get my appetite back? [ 1 Answers ]

I never like the food my mom cook its no because taste bad its because I don't feel like eating it why? Don't know. Any food I do get hungry but as soon as I sit down its gone I want to know what can I do to eat its any pills that make me hungry at the moment I'm sitting in the table? Please let me...

No appetite [ 3 Answers ]

Earlier this week I posted a concern I had about my stomach bug. I seem to be getting better but I still get nauseated. I got sick on Monday and haven't been able to eat a full meal since. I eat tid bits here and there but that's it. My stomach growls all the time but when I think of any good...

Appetite Suppresants [ 1 Answers ]

Which over the counter appetite (diet pill) suppresants are safe, and really work?

View more questions Search