Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KB50MJ Posts: 91, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2010, 03:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkicute View Post
    It can last me almost two months, I mixed both the hq/ra in jar when I used it. Doesn't take much to cover your face, you don't need to apply it thick.
    Wow. 2 months? That's great. SO I'm guessing it comes in a pretty reasonably big tube?

Not like REALLY big, but like the sixze of any regular facial medicine tube.
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Jan 3, 2010, 09:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by KB50MJ View Post
    Wow. 2 months? THats great.
    SO I'm guessing it comes in a pretty reasonably big tube?
    Not like REALLY big, but like the size of any regular facial medicine tube.
    I purchased this Diana Stalder type product from eBay for about $8 or $10. When I received the jar I couldn't believe it. Where's the rest of it? Lol
    It was a 10g jar, that's not even 1oz! And it lasted me a month and a half. The cream inside was very spreadable that's probably why it lasted me that long and I used it twice a day, again it doesn't take much to cover your face.

Your right, the tubes are not really big but the size of a regular tube of cream. I think 30g is 1oz and one ounce jar has always lasted me about two months. The tube of hydroquinone is 30g and the tube of retin A is 20g so it should definitely last you a while.
    KB50MJ Posts: 91, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2010, 09:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkicute View Post
    I purchased this Diana Stalder type product from ebay for about $8 or $10. When I received the jar I couldn't believe it. Where's the rest of it? lol
    It was a 10g jar, that's not even 1oz !! And it lasted me a month and a half. The cream inside was very spreadable that's probably why it lasted me that long and I used it twice a day, again it doesn't take much to cover your face.

Your right, the tubes are not really big but the size of a regular tube of cream. I think 30g is 1oz and one ounce jar has always lasted me about two months. The tube of hydroquinone is 30g and the tube of retin A is 20g so it should definitely last you a while.
    Cool.

Do you mind answering this for me? I wanted some people's opinion: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...ts-430834.html
    slimgoody Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2010, 10:53 AM

I thought you weren't supposed to mix hq/ra in containers, I thought it lessens the efficacy

Jan 3, 2010, 11:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by slimgoody View Post
    I thought you weren't supposed to mix hq/ra in containers, I thought it lessens the efficacy
    Hmm never heard of that before.
    There are products out there that contain both ingredients.
    Worked great for me and it didn't lose any potency when I used it.
    My skin looked great! :D
    slimgoody Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2010, 11:08 AM

Wow I have been applying each separately mixing would save me a lot of time

Jan 3, 2010, 11:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by slimgoody View Post
    Wow I have been applying each separately mixing would save me alot of time
    That's what I did, for some odd reason when I used it separately it seemed like I was using more product than I should, the hydroquinone was running out faster than the Retin A, maybe I did that because the tube is bigger. Lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Woking mechanism of skin whitening cream and bleaching [ 1 Answers ]

What is the working mechanism of skin whitening cream and bleaching agents

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

View more questions Search