Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blondeatheartmmp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2009, 05:36 PM
    Ask paranormal
    When I was younger, around 4 or 5 I would see the faces of people spinning above me around in circles, mostly of middle age men and women but also some of younger children and elderly people they would all be talking at the same time and I could never fully understand them. Sometimes the same face would come many nights or sometimes I would just see a certain face once. I was wondering what this could mean. I have always been interested in the paranormal but I don't know if this was just my imagination running wild or not. I would like to know your thought on this, and also, when I was 10 I had just moved into my new house and I was out in the front yard. I was waiting for the ice cream truck alone while my mom was inside but it turned down a side street and did not pass me. So, I angrily started walking back as I looked up I saw a man standing in our extra room with a book in his hand. He smiled kindly and waved. Even though I did not think he would have harmed me I ran toward the house screaming for my mom to get out, and that there was a man in there. She searched the entire house until she was positive that the house was empty and there was nobody to be found. I would also like to hear your thoughts on this as well. I am now 18 and have not had anything to this extent happen to me again, but I can sometimes feel people watching me and I sometimes know when something bad will happen. I can either be me just getting a bad feeling and then something happen or I could think of something specific and then it will happen. I rarely follow these instincts, but I get them a lot. Thanks, meg.
    JaffIncarnate Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2010, 12:13 AM

Well, Meg, I'd say that you're brush with the paranormal as a child is a sign of a gift. Most people think it's just something wrong with them, but what you're feeling is 'Empathy', but in it's truest form. Empathy is the ability to synchronize yourself the your surrounding and the people and things in it (hence the feeling you might get when you know someone's home without seeing or hearing them). I advise you to embrace your feelings, leave yourself open to possibility and follow every strong feeling you get. If you think someone's following you, chase them back, if someone's got that 'bad-vibe' aura, give them a heads up (spontanaeity is bad Juju's worst nightmare). I might even go so far as to call it a hint of psychic ability (don't go buying lotto tickets, though) it is often said that a lack of sleep will increase perceptions of the sixth and seventh senses (sensory of paranormal and sensory of ethereal), if you want to truly embrace your gift, stay up for two nights and stay in an abandoned house for one of them, if you just get cold and hungry, then it's a fluke. Good luck! (P.S. any questions regarding direct interaction with paranormal entities should be sent to Adam Alaniz of Sandwich, IL [contact via Facebook])

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Was it paranormal or something else? [ 8 Answers ]

Okay so I had something happen to me a long time ago when my son was first born and my hubby and I lived on base in pendleton in California. One night after I laid my son down and went to bed I was almost asleep when I suddenly heard a strange buzzing/vibrating type sound like an energy of some...

Paranormal [ 4 Answers ]

My brother in laws brought a women home too their mothers house whilst she was a away whilst one of the boys was with the women down stairs she started talking all gibberish like in another language anyway the brother went to sleep and after a few hours the other brother came in to find the women...

What do you know about the paranormal? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a presence in my bedroom that attacks me every once in a while. What I mean is if you have seen the last Harry Potter Movie where Voldimort gets into Harry's body and Harry is able to talk to him and tell him that he is sorry that he will never feel love etc and then Voldimort leaves...

Paranormal negativity [ 4 Answers ]

Ever since moving into my new apartment Ive sensed bad negative dark vibes all around me so much so that its constantly bringing me down and at times is making me ill.The landlord who lives above us is a drug addict with drug users coming and going at all times of day and night and the whole house...

The paranormal [ 2 Answers ]

Is the paronormal real?:confused: how far can we take it? Is anything possible?

View more questions Search