Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    volleygirl3 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2006, 06:29 AM
    Applied manufacturing overhead
    I have to computed the amount of applied manufacturing overhead.

Do I have to take take the overhead rate for each cost pool and then that is multiplied by that pooløs actual cost driver level.

So then would I take the actual manufacturing overhead incurred and then multiply it by the acutal direct labor hours worked?

Check out some similar questions!

V.S.Composites -FRP Manufacturing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Im Vikram from Madras India,and have just started my own Fibre Reinforced Plastic unit manufacturing Cabins and WaterTanks for the construction Industry. We would be really interested in exporting our products around the world and are looking to tie up with companies overseas for technology...

Math 10 Applied Trigonometry Questions [ 6 Answers ]

Argh trig. = http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/modelalyssa/Mee/trig.jpg c) Calculate the angle formed at A. d) Calculate the bearing of A from B. 2. Jose wants to find the height of a radio tower situated on top of a building. Lying on the ground, 10 m from the base of the...

Manufacturing Overhead Cost [ 2 Answers ]

How can managers use accounting information to help control manufacturing overhead costs?

Can hair extensions be applied over short bangs [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I have always had long bangs up util a few days ago and I don't like them at all. The work is incredible... so my question is... can you apply hair extensions at the bang line? I desperatley need my long bangs back! Thanks for your help.

Manufacturing Business [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all, I have been hand making a little gizmo I made up and give to friends. I have come to realize that many people would buy this trinket. I believe that I would need a machine to produce these at a rate worth selling at. I have attempted to construct a jig but still cannot make enough to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.