Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2009, 04:26 PM
    Works to word
    Back when I fist got my laptop I didn't have word and created a document using Microsoft work, unfortunately I didn't get round to copying it to a word document and now I've changed to windows 7 I can't run works anymore and so it only opens using word pad, but it has alod of other crap in the document when it opens and its difficult picking out what I've actually written, I've loked through other threads that mention converting works files, but the solutions there haven't worked,

So any ideas how I would be able to view the file as I once could?

Thanks in advance
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 25, 2009, 04:45 PM

You need someone with Works to open the fileand save it has a Word file.
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2009, 04:51 PM

Thought so, I was just wondering if there was another way, I don't think anyone I know has works anymore :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Delete Microsoft works word personal template [ 4 Answers ]

PLEASE HELP!! I need to delete a Microsoft works word personal template because I cannot open a new blank sheet but I don't know what to do. Please help:(

Remote works, light works, fan humms does not turn [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Hamton Bay fan with a remote/no pull chain. The light on the remote comes on and does properly operate the light on the fan. It also turns on and off a humming noise but there is no movement from the fan itself. Of course, the house did not come with an owners manual. Is...

Open Works (.wps) Doc with MS Word [ 1 Answers ]

MS is nuts. I can't open a Works Word Processor File (.wps) with Word. Is there a workaround to this? I do know that with Works you can save a .wps file as .doc. Is this the only option? Thanks!

View more questions Search