Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    domino815 Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2009, 09:16 AM
    Lost sound on computer
    I lost all sound on my computer. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers,
    Updating the drivers. I also have tried restoring my computer back to an earlier date.
    Even though there are Restore Points set up, it won't let me restore it back to any dates
    At all (I was able to do this a couple weeks ago, but not now). Please help. Thanks so much.
    Xapafe Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Jan 12, 2010, 01:51 PM

I know you probably are going to say yes but I have to ask haha.

Are you sure the speakers are working properly?
    Plug them into something else.

Make sure you check the advanced tab of your Master Volume panel for any boxes labeled mute!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

RCA TV Lost Sound [ 5 Answers ]

A 5-year old RCA 32 inch "traditional" television set has lost sound. All else works just fine. However, when the set is first turned on, sound is heard for about 30 seconds or less, then stops. Letting the unit sit unplugged for (up to) several hours for a "hard reset" does not help. Connecting...

Sound Lost [ 1 Answers ]

I lost my sound and can not get it back... I did a restore... can u help me get it for free I am on fixed income. Thank you Candace Burns

Lost of Sound on HGTV [ 1 Answers ]

My 42" HGTV has lost sound. The picture is fine? I haven't changed any settings or anything. Any thoughts on what could be happening.

Lost sound on my computer. Problems with multimedia controllers. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I seem to have accidentally deleted the software for my audio chip in my computer... being that I don't have the original software disc to re-install it, I was wondering what can I do to get this to work again... I seam to hear a lot about installing new drivers but I'm not sure which ones to...

I lost my sound [ 1 Answers ]

hello I just reformatted my hard drive with windows xp service pack 2 and now I got no sound and I got an ! Mark next to a driver called Vinyl AC'97 codec combo driver it says it cannot start help T_T here's my com info Operating System System Model Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2...

View more questions Search