Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lavanyaa Posts: 190, Reputation: 4

Nov 25, 2009, 01:18 AM
    Yahoo mail
    I have unfortunately deleted all my mails in Yahoo ! I need one important mail to be read now but its not even present in trash now I received it on 2008 nearly an year back can I able to get it back by using any software??
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 25, 2009, 01:27 AM
    Nope.
    Once mail is deleted from a webmail account it is GONE FOEVER!
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Nov 25, 2009, 07:30 AM

If you forwarded it to anyone, there might be a copy of the forwarded message in your "Sent Items", but other than that, it's gone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yahoo Mail [ 1 Answers ]

Frequently when I go to my Yahoo Mail (Classic) I can't open my inbox or any other box. If I close my browser (Firefox) and restart it seems to work

Yahoo Messenger on Yahoo Mail [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I want to know how to get Yahoo Messenger on my Yahoo page. Thank you

Yahoo Mail [ 4 Answers ]

My neighbor has a issue with Yahoo mail,she can open and chat on Yahoo messenger,but when she tries to go to Yahoo mail it says this page cannot be displayed and will not open to mail.She can log onto Yahoo.com and everything Yahoo except Yahoo mail.I have done everything I think possible except...

Yahoo Mail? [ 5 Answers ]

Since Yahoo changed it mail opening format the other day I have had endless difficulty getting the log on page to open where as before the change it always opened. Anybody know if Yahoo is experiencing a glitch?

Yahoo E-Mail [ 3 Answers ]

Hi- When I am reading Yahoo E-mail, the date and how big the message is are off the screen--I have to use the right arrow toget to that--How can I get it back where the whole screen shows up--Thank u very much---

View more questions Search