Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wolfie02 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2009, 08:14 PM
    The name of a Disney Movie aired late night along with Black Hole in the mid 90's
    Im trying to find the name if a movie on Disney in the mid 90's about three kids on a mining ship in space who come into contact with pirets or some form of army and get lost... they end up saving a lady and get chased into deep space. I remember a part about having to mine ice for water and that the equipment to mine were Mecca that look a lot like the ones in the game MechWarrior... Thanks
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Nov 25, 2009, 06:19 AM

Ice pirates

Dec 6, 2009, 11:10 PM

Thanks

Dec 6, 2009, 11:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie02 View Post
    thanks
    I checked out the movie and that's not it... it has three young adults in it as the main cast...
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Dec 6, 2009, 11:40 PM
    Sounds like this one was answered just yesterday
    previous post

Hypernauts
    "i remember a part about haveing to mine ice for water"
    Episode
    Ice Bound

Dec 10, 2009, 01:07 PM

That's it... thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sci Fi Movie possibly on Disney Channel in late 80's or early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

PLEASE HELP! The movie was about a girl whom I believe was transported from the future. She had long black hair, and I remember she had a type of tiara that looked like white plastic with a large stone in the middle. The only other thing I remember is that she put her clothes in the microwave,...

Late 70's or early to mid 80's robot movie. Obscure. [ 1 Answers ]

Maybe it was a dream? Kid robot. Inside a tower-like structure. He is searching for his mother. He finds her. She is rusting?. dying... she can't leave with him, but he has to leave. She makes him. The tower is crumbling. This is near the end. Sad. I'm laughing. Was this even a movie. I...

A disney movie I saw in the 90's [ 2 Answers ]

Its about a boy who has trouble at his school, and on a certain birthday he gets scales on his hands and it keeps getting worse, find out in the end of the movie his mother is a mermaid and set him on a boat to save him from fishermen. And ideas of the name would be a help:)

Late 80's/Early 90's TV show on Disney. (Alice In Wonderlandish) [ 3 Answers ]

There was a show on Disney Channel, that was sort of a Alice In Wonderland show for kids. The White Rabbit was always on skates. The March Hair was scary as all get-out. Alice went to Wonderland through a mirror in her bedroom. And Dina was a pretty big cat.

A movie from early 90's on the disney channel [ 4 Answers ]

This was a movie that was on the disney channel in the late 80's or early 90's. There was a young boy who just moved to the town which is on a body of water. He skipped rocks on the water and flew a rc airplane. He had an older sister who stole money to buy new clothes or something. He also had a...

View more questions Search