Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ciyenbeth Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2009, 05:08 PM
    Free sewing machine
    I have a Free sewing machine, that is made of hard wood, it has a design painted on it, and it is electric, and has a foot pedal. I am trying to figure out what year it may have been made and if it has any value? If someone can help me please let me know. You can email me at [email protected].
    ciyenbeth Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2009, 05:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ciyenbeth View Post
    I have a Free sewing machine, that is made of hard wood, it has a design painted on it, and it is electric, and has a foot pedal. I am trying to figure out what year it may have been made and if it has any value? If someone can help me please let me know. you can email me at [email protected].
    Really interested about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free No. 5 Sewing Machine [ 2 Answers ]

I recently spent 8 months restoring a Free No. 5 sewing machine, complete cabinet and mechanical, that is fully operable. I wonder if there is a market for such a machine? Please advise

The Free Company Sewing Machine [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Free Company Sewing Machine Chicago, and I am trying to find its value. Do you know where I might look this info up. Kathy

Free Sewing Machine Co [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Treadle machine, serial # C229068 Cabinet #5. Can any one tell me date or more about this machine made by the Free Sewing Machine Co. Rockford, Ill.

The Free Sewing Machine #5 Stand value [ 3 Answers ]

I am interested in finding the value of The Free Sewing Machine with the #5 stand that was manufactured in Chicago and still works with the accessory kits in tack.

View more questions Search