Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rosanna-hope Posts: 109, Reputation: 9

Nov 24, 2009, 12:50 PM
    I cant figure out my face shape and I want to get my hair cut to suit my face
    The measurements of my face are:
    Widest part of cheekbones (cheekbone to cheekbone) - 9 inches
    Widest part of jaw (widest part on the left to widest part on the right) - 8 inches
    Widest part of forehead (" ") - 8 inches
    Length of face - 7 inches

It says my face shape is square but it deffinately isn't! Well I don't think so!
    When I smile my face goes into a heart shape because I've got quite a pointy chin you see.

Id really like to get my hair cut into a style that will deffinately suit my face shape (ive got fine hair which is dyed black, quite pale skin and I'm 5ft3 and slender) - if anyone can help me by telling me perhaps what my face shape is and what hair styles would suit that shape then it would be much appreciated - thank you!
    hardyboy Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Nov 24, 2009, 01:12 PM
    I'm not a hairstylist but you definitely should have longer hair. I'm not sure black hair would be your best color.

Nov 24, 2009, 01:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hardyboy View Post
    I'm not a hairstylist but you definitely should have longer hair. I'm not sure black hair would be your best color.
    Long hair seems to make me look extremelly thin and I agree with the black not being my best colour, I'm naturally a light/yellowy blonde colour, it was an accident hah :(
    hardyboy Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Nov 24, 2009, 01:50 PM
    I'm not saying your hair should be longer than what appears in the photo but that it should not be cut shorter than your chin otherwise it will further accentuate your facial lines. If you want your face to look rounder, then you could straighten your hair (less curls/body). Depending on the colour of your eyes, black hair doesn't suit you... unless you are trying to look like Cher... :)

Nov 24, 2009, 03:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hardyboy View Post
    I'm not saying your hair should be longer than what appears in the photo but that it should not be cut shorter than your chin otherwise it will further accentuate your facial lines. If you want your face to look rounder, then you could straighten your hair (less curls/body). Depending on the colour of your eyes, black hair doesn't suit you...unless you are trying to look like Cher.... :)
    My picture is in fact not of me, it's a drawing that my sister drew.. its mother earth! I have quite naturally wavy mid length hair at the moment and light brown/yellowy eyes.. people say I look abit like kristen stewart - I was quite surprised haha

Thank you for your input on my question!
    AjeebAurat Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Oct 26, 2011, 12:41 PM
    You should consult some hairstylist. But do not hesitate to chop the locks, as women often do. I personally think that women have same liberty to cut off their hairs, as much as the men have. I think that women look good in short hair. But, I have not abeen able to decide firmly and have put up an question hair, concerning my hair or hair cut... if you happen to see it, please answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

A haircut to suit my face [ 2 Answers ]

I have a heart shape face but I also have a broken nose so I don't want a fringe. I need to know what's a good cut to have to make my jaw look more chizzled? Or you know. Less soft.

Should I get on a plane and find out what happened face to face? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I was in a relationship with a girl I met through World of Warcraft(pc game) for about three years until the 4/11/09 when I she ended it, over msn. She is Norwegian, I'm English. She was 16 when I met her and I was 17. I'm now 21 and she is 19. We've spent a lot of time together....

Skin getting dark and face losing shape [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Friends, Please Help me as I'm 25yrs old Male getting dark day by day not able to get do even my face is losing shape (distorting) help how can I get fairness and look good... many of my friends say I looking older than my age as :( help I have given lnk below for my pics Earlier...

Head and face changed shape [ 5 Answers ]

Ive lost over 40 pounds and currently weighing 136 lbs but I don't see how that could affect my head and face. For the past year Ive wore a cap (which was very tight), I think that could be a reason why my head and face has changed shape. It has changed in the sense that my head and face...

Advice on face shape and cut [ 1 Answers ]

I just wondered if you would be able to give me some advice on my face shape and what sort of haircut is best for my face shape , I have added a picture to show you what my usual style is like which I like a lot but I don't know whether I could have something similar but that makes my face look...

View more questions Search