Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    al912 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2009, 12:44 PM
    I need to know if there are any trucking companies that will hire a felon? (I have my
    I need to know if there are any trucking companies that will hire a felon? (I have my CDL with all endorsements except HazMat. Recently graduated from an 18 week Truck Driving School)
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2009, 08:26 PM

The folks at the trucking school should have a list of who hires felons and who doesn't. Most good truck driving schools already KNOW which companies hire and which don't. Ask the school. You should have asked the school prior to plunking down your dough.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Know any Trucking Companies that hire felons? [ 14 Answers ]

I keep hearing there are truck driving jibs for ex-cons but where are they?

Looking for Trucking company in NC that will hire a felon [ 1 Answers ]

I was convicted (pea arrangement) of felony embezzlement in 2006, I have been an OTR driver for the past 16 years with a clean driving record and good work history, but I can't find anyone who will even talk to me with a felony. Anyone have any advice or know a company that will hire you with a...

Trucking job hire [ 5 Answers ]

Am getting ready to attend 600 hour Cdl-a course on oct 2009 at Iowa community college. Am trying to get a pre hire with a company.but wonder if wasting my Time,see I have been on ssi disability from 2007 till present for an Old non work related injury.am now released from doctors...

View more questions Search