Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Curious_boy Posts: 80, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2009, 11:46 AM
    About new installed mozilla Firefox
    Can someone tell me what's wrong with my mouse, my last mozilla was crashing when I was on my Facebook, and I installed new.. I have the same problems but not so often(so can anyone tell me what can I do 'bout that too), only crazy thing is that now I can't select something with my left click... for example I can select something with my right click and letters becomes white and it has blue shadow as usual, but when I try to go with my left click and try copy.. I can't do that, nothing is happening, it looks like I haven't cliked on it... :/
    And samething is with my right click when I click on some torrent that I'm trying to download, it just blinks and nothing... :(
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2009, 11:48 AM
    Have you another generic two-button mouse?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mozilla Firefox IB [ 1 Answers ]

I have d/l the Mozilla Firefox program and it gave me two icons neither of which get me to the IB. Always have to run it again and then I get the Google IB. How do I get a direct icon to the Firefox IB? Thanks.

Mozilla Firefox [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best version of Mozilla Firefox for Windows 2000?

IE7 v Mozilla Firefox [ 4 Answers ]

I use Mozilla & OH uses IE7 on XP however I unfortunately ticked the yes box for Mozilla to be the default browser and now she cannot access her IE7 browser any ideas how to reverse the Error. Can't find location IE7.exe file all short cuts open MOzilla Help my ear is getting bent Cheers...

Mozilla Firefox [ 2 Answers ]

I enjoy using Mozilla Firefox. However one problem I have is in using the search engines. There is a history of previously entered queries. This would not be a problem, but my stepson entered some inappropriate queries. These pop up when ever I type a word that begins with the same letter as the...

Firefox and Mozilla [ 4 Answers ]

Might be a simple answer to this? Currently I am using Firefox as my web browser,but I have also downloaded Mozilla 1.8a6,which is a 'latest' version of 'that' browser.Having visited the Mozilla web site many times,and read all the technical specs,so called 'bug' problems,and generally read up on...

View more questions Search