Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rpray2007 Posts: 319, Reputation: 23

Nov 24, 2009, 02:00 AM
    Mysql fulltext search
    I would like to change the ft_stopword_file - what format does this have to be in? Is it just a CSV file and/or do the individual words have to be in quotes (single or double)?
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Nov 24, 2009, 09:41 AM

Hi,
    Being only a moderate user of MySQL and learner, I at first had to have a "memory jogger" to figure it out. The list is in a file that is compiled and the operation is done on the server.
    Please see:
    MySQL :: MySQL 5.0 Reference Manual :: 5.1.3 Server System Variables
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

PHP, MySQL, apache l [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to install php5, the latest version of apache webserver and the latest version of mysql on a windows xp sp2 laptop. I also want to use Zend dev environment to write my php. I can install php4 and apache 1.3.3 with zend, and everything works fine. The problem is I'm trying to use...

Databases and mySQL what? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I want to make an interactive website and for me to do that I need to understand the world of databases in other words mySQL or SQL don’t really know anything about the subject. Actually I don’t really know why I have to use a database for my interactive website at all… For example I want...

MYSql Books [ 2 Answers ]

Please name few mysql books for beginners

C++ and mysql [ 2 Answers ]

I want a query that can select all names in a table and write it in sequential form in a listbox of a form in C++.the connection is well established and communication between my system and my datbase is working fine. here is the statement I used: requestName = SELECT SystemName FROM System;...

View more questions Search